Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From Me to You.

i have 3 blogs.
1 for work, and then i have another blog separate from this one that i write in. it's something that i use to write for myself with no intentions on sharing it with you, ever. note: if you don't have a space like that for yourself, i highly suggest you create one.

THIS...however...IS for you. and me. and the homie next to you cupcakin' with the girl that they're currently talkin' to. yeah...her too.

this will be the only post in which i address you directly. fuck all these prompts. but i mean, you gotta know why i ended up leaving the bay in the first place.

graduated college.
check.

applied and got the internship that i wanted.
check.

uprooted myself from the only mother of a home i've ever known my entire life.
check.


....in a nutshell.


Gimme some time to situate myself before I throw my everything into this. Nights are long but I get sleepy faster. Times are lonelier and sometimes I'm too scared to touch this computer. I'm sick from all of this distance. Los Angeles and I have yet to really meet. Long Beach is blushing and I fail to apologize for looking at her like I know her.

Here's to what's to come.


Love,
Risa


P.S.

here's the address to my blog for my internship. check it out if you'd like: risaisfromthebay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment